About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Thursday 13 January 2011

Heavenly Hyacinth




heavenly hyacinth I recently stumbled across this quote ..."If of thy mortal goods, thou art bereft, and from thy slender store two loaves alone to thee are left. Sell one and from the dole, buy Hyacinths to feed the soul." -Muslihiddin Sadi- 13th century Persian poet. I loved it...it's exactly how i feel about this most beautiful, fragrant flower.

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous and have the most wonderful smell...I just love the dark blue ones and dream of vases and vases full if I ever won the lottery that is . So glad you love the mag too, it is divine and just crammed with the most fabulous ideas..as you have discovered...gosh I could just do with a small French Château to redecorate ha ha
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....